Samsung Electronics has just announced that it will be rolling out a couple of firmware upgrades for two devices that fall under the Samsung NX compact system camera family – we’re talking about the NX100 and NX10. This upgrade is not a minor one, as it intends to deliver a unified user experience for the entire NX range, while delivering enhanced features for existing customers.
With the innovative i-Function lens feature being made available on both models, the latest firmware upgrades intend to make the cameras even more convenient to user, regardless of whether you’re just starting out in the world of photography or have been quite seasoned in this field for some time already.
Owners of either shooters can now also take advantage of the Panorama Shot in Scene Mode, relying on the camera’s wide angle lens to capture even more within their landscape images. With the 50-200mm II lens in action, you can now enjoy Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that is easily selectable for crisp and clear images even if your hands shake a whole lot.
Improved Movie Auto-Focus is also thrown into the mix to make your photo taking outings most enjoyable, thanks to the latest algorithms employed from camcorder technology. You will be able to download the firmware updates here.
Next Story: Sennheiser CX 880i headphones gets bumped
- 2014-04-24 Flexible Displays Rumored For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy Note 5
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Crystal Collection To Launch In May
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy Beam 2 Officially Launched In China
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2013-06-10 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Gets Firmware Update
- 2013-01-03 Galaxy S3 Software Update Fixes Exynos 4 Vulnerability
- 2010-12-27 Samsung Galaxy Tab firmware update touts ‘unhackable’ status
- 2010-08-22 Samsung Blu-ray player snubs Warner, Universal movies after firmware update
- 2010-10-11 Samsung offers NX10 firmware upgrade to 1.20