Great news for people Shazam users on Android – if you’re tired of not being able to identify as many songs as you want whenever you want to, you’ll be able to do so for the next there months. Shazam has just announced that all Shazam users on Android (yes even those on the free version of the app) will be able to tag an unlimited number of songs until January 1 2012 – thanks to a 3 months sponsorship from eBay.
Users will also get access to Shazam Friends, a feature that’s been on the iOS app since March. Users will be able to connect the app to their Facebook profile to see what their Shazam-using friends have been tagging with the app.
Folks with a bad ear or memory for recognizing songs and don’t like paying for a music identification service; Shazam has heard your prayers (though SoundHound has already been doing this free gig for some time now). Head over to the Android Market to download Shazam for free.RELATED
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: Android, app, free, music, shazam,