Now now, don’t get too insulted that your pride is wounded after hearing word on smartphone users overpaying for their service. The amount discovered in the research is not a small sum, either, with some touted to overpay by up to a few hundred dollars annually. This study by Billmonitor claims that the main reason behind this overspending is due to folks who have overestimated the kind of contracts that they think they would need. Perhaps this is just a case of better safe than sorry? Folks tend to be customers of contracts that have more voice minutes than what they use, so make sure you take a double look at your next monthly statement to make sure you aren’t overpaying in any way. Apparently, the average smartphone user handles around 133MB data monthly, but that is set to increase in time as they discover more and more uses with their smartphone where apps requiring a data connection is concerned. Now, which group do you fall under?RELATED
- Alcatel Idol X+ To Be Accompanied By Smart Devices?
- White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now
- Nokia Guru Could Be The BH-121 Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 Sports Dual SIM Capability
- New Nokia Lumia 1020 Ad Touts Camera Capability
- Follow: research, smartphone, smartphones, study,
- Seen at: mobilecrunch