SOCOM is less than 2 weeks away from launching (April 19th) and Sony has released a new teaser that shows both game play and interactive sequences, rendered with the game engine. With SOCOM 4, Sony is trying to push the game to the next level, but the storyline has been the object of a particular focus. Hopefully, it won’t get “Metal Gear” deep :). For those who have a PS Move, it is supported. In the meantime, enjoy the new trailer.
Next Story: Apple to release iOS 4.3.2 in the next 2 weeks?
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2011-06-06 Sony's Jack Tretton addresses the PSN outage
- 2011-04-26 Sony admits personal information has been stolen from PlayStation Network
- 2011-04-08 Sony reflects back on 8 years of augmented reality, excited for NGP