SOCOM is less than 2 weeks away from launching (April 19th) and Sony has released a new teaser that shows both game play and interactive sequences, rendered with the game engine. With SOCOM 4, Sony is trying to push the game to the next level, but the storyline has been the object of a particular focus. Hopefully, it won’t get “Metal Gear” deep :). For those who have a PS Move, it is supported. In the meantime, enjoy the new trailer.
Next Story: Apple to release iOS 4.3.2 in the next 2 weeks?
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2011-06-06: Sony's Jack Tretton addresses the PSN outage
- 2011-04-26: Sony admits personal information has been stolen from PlayStation Network
- 2011-04-08: Sony reflects back on 8 years of augmented reality, excited for NGP