Here is the second teaser for Sony’s SOCOM 4 – the lastest installment of their third-person tactical shooter. Their latest trailer highlights developer Zipper Interactive’s use of technology to bring the game to life and how much of a leap it is over its PS2 predecessors. Short: there’s a lot of realistic lighting, lens flairs and everything a shiny new PS3 game is expected to have. Oh, and it also supports the PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter peripherals.
The game launches next week on April 19. Get ready for a blockbuster game experience!
Next Story: The Flip is dead, long live the FlipLive
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2013-12-16: Minecraft PS3 Edition Release Date Announced To Be December 17
- 2013-12-10: Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- 2013-11-25: Atlus Reveals Persona 5 With Winter 2014 Release Date For Japan