Here is the second teaser for Sony’s SOCOM 4 – the lastest installment of their third-person tactical shooter. Their latest trailer highlights developer Zipper Interactive’s use of technology to bring the game to life and how much of a leap it is over its PS2 predecessors. Short: there’s a lot of realistic lighting, lens flairs and everything a shiny new PS3 game is expected to have. Oh, and it also supports the PlayStation Move and Sharp Shooter peripherals.
The game launches next week on April 19. Get ready for a blockbuster game experience!RELATED
- Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII Collector’s Edition Now Available
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Follow: playstation 3, ps3, Sony,