If you haven’t purchased a new car for quite some time already, then we don’t blame you if you aren’t aware that many car makes already offer Bluetooth handsfree capability as part of their standard package. Of course, since that is possible with most phones these days considering how Bluetooth connectivity has become a staple feature, it makes perfect sense to not only make handsfree phone calls while you’re behind the wheel, but also provide easy access to your contacts or being dummy-proof when you want to enjoy your favorite music tracks that are stored on the phone. It seems that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is part of this entourage of compatible handsets, if what the video you watch after the jump is right on the money. Anyone care to debunk/confirm in the comments?
- MapQuest Launches Redesigned iPhone, Android App
- Gogo Launches Talk & Text In-Flight Service
- Glympse Teams Up With Gogo To Offer In-Flight Check-ins
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- New York Introduces 'Text Stops' Along Major Highways, Thruways
- Follow: bluetooth, car, sony ericsson, x10, xperia x10,
- Seen at: sonyericsson