The folks over at Engadget have managed to get their hands on a screenshot showing an internal schedule for Sprint employees, and it reveals some interesting details. On April 25 (which is in a few days), training for the Motorola Xoom Android tablet and Samsung Nexus S 4G begins – which means the devices might be landing not too long after that. But if you’ve been anticipating getting your hands on the world’s first Honeycomb tablet or the stock Google phone with 4G, the wait is almost over. Check out our Motorola Xoom review and Nexus S review if you haven’t already.
The schedule also shows Google Voice training beginning on the same day, with Google Voice launching the very next day. As we all know, Sprint is the official carrier working with Google to integrate the Google Voice service on their network. Folks who have been looking forward to this day should be excited, that’s of course if everything goes according to plan.
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2011-12-19: Motorola XOOM gets Ice Cream Sandwich unofficially
- 2011-09-23: Motorola XOOM 2 caught in the wild
- 2011-04-12: Sprint Motorola Xoom – WiFi-only first followed by WiMAX 4G version
- 2011-03-18: Sprint Motorola Xoom pictured
- 2011-03-17: Motorola Atrix and Xoom rumored to land on Sprint