We all know that the Motorola Xoom will be making its way over to Sprint’s network but it looks like it won’t be getting 4G WiMAX support – at least not initially. According to the folks at BGR, Sprint will be getting the WiFi-only version of the tablet first, and the 4G WiMAX version will only arrive later, though there haven’t been any specified dates. There’s no explanation to why this delay is occurring or but it might be due to an exclusive arrangement between Motorola and Verizon to have the 4G Motorola Xoom first before anybody else. Who’s waiting with bated breath for this Honeycomb tablet to arrive on Sprint? Check out our Motorola Xoom review if you haven’t yet.
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Epson Connect Printers Synchronize Wirelessly With Kindle Tablets
- Follow: 4g, Android, honeycomb, Motorola, Sprint, Tablet, wimax, xoom,
- Seen at: bgr