T-Mobile has just announced a new app called Bobsled by T-Mobile. Similar to Jajah that was announced last week, Bobsled will allow users to make calls to their friends on Facebook for free. But instead of making calls from a cellphone, Bobsled allows users to make free calls from their computers to other Facebook users on their computers as well.
All users have to do is log on to Facebook Chat in order to receive calls. To make calls, just head over to the Bobsled Facebook page to download the app, set up your mic/speakers for making and receiving calls and you’re good to go. Even though Bobsled is by T-Mobile, the app is not restricted to just T-Mobile users. But for now, it’s just limited to calls from computers to computers.
T-Mobile has plans to introduce mobile apps in the near future so users can stay in touch with their Facebook friends no matter where they are. Head over to the Bobsled by T-Mobile page for more details or head over to the Facebook page for Bobsled to download the app now.RELATED
- Flickr Goes Down As Yahoo Struggles To Get Mail Up And Running
- Gmail To Display Email Images By Default
- Hilarious Video Pokes Fun At Google's Attempt To Force Google+ Onto Everyone
- Man Slapped With $183,000 Fine For Participating In A DDoS Attack For 1 Minute
- Microsoft Entices Gmail Users To Join Outlook.com Through New Tool
- Follow: calls, Facebook, free, t-mobile,