T-Mobile has slated (pun intended) the G-Slate tablet device for an April 20th release, which is a long time in coming (the official announcement, that is). We’re not sure what took T-Mobile so long to get things going, but at least there isn’t any more need to speculate on when it is going to roll out or not. The image you see above is a screen shot from the good people at T-Mobile itself, although not necessarily one that is meant for public consumption since it required some stealthy, mad spy skills to get it going.
We’re not too sure how much the G-Slate will cost though, but for those who are curious to know what does it look like in the flesh, you can always check out our unboxing post. April 20th is starting to shape up to be one of the better and more interesting device release days, as we know that the G2X is also in the offing. Whatever it is, you still have some time left to look around in your bank account and see whether your family and friends could donate to your new G-Slate fund. After all, there is a price attached to everything in life, right?
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2011-10-06: T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q are now official
- 2011-08-18: T-Mobile G-Slate Android 3.1 update locks bootloader
- 2011-08-08: LG G-Slate gets Android 3.1 Honeycomb update
- 2011-08-08: T-Mobile LG Flip II spotted?
- 2011-03-22: T-Mobile offers LG G-Slate for $529