Scalpers and touts have always been around since the beginning of mankind – remember how Jacob managed to convince Esau to part with his birthright over a bowl of lentil stew? That must be some stew for sure. How about WWDC 2011 tickets going for $4,000 as another example? The T-Mobile G2X is not exempt either from such a ridiculous price point, where it is going for $799 over at eBay, and we do wonder who would fork out that kind of crazy money considering the real deal will be arriving in 10 days’ time, and for $199.99 after a mail-in rebate on a 2-year contract. Of course, it is interesting to note that the individual who put the G2X up for sale did not block the IMEI and identifying information of the device, so could it be an employee who put it up without thinking too much about the consequences of such an action? Clearly this is a case where being patient pays off in 600 different dollar bills.
- Temple Run 2 Gets Santa Costume
- MIT Researchers Claim To Have Discovered Toughest Tongue Twister Of All Time
- Samsung To Introduce Smartphone With Fingerprint Sensor In 2014 [Rumor]
- OCZ Formalizes Toshiba's $35 Million Buyout Offer
- Journey Through Middle-Earth Is Another Chrome Experiment
- Follow: ebay, g2x, tmobile,
- Seen at: tmonews