Remember the white colored iPhone 4 that we caught running on a T-Mobile USA network? That was surely something of a shocker – not so much so as a resurrection of a deity this Easter, but rather, because something like this is unheard of, at least until now. The prototype leak does not only mean it is an iPhone 4 with internal parts that support T-Mobile 3G network radios, it will also bring it with the fabled A5 processor which is touted to make an appearance on the next-generation iPhone.
How so, you ask? Well, the “N94″ prototype build is the same iPhone build which was discovered to carry an A5 or “S5L8940″ processor some time back, so that ought to be quite a clear indicator. Apart from that, the iPhone 5 (N94AP) also sports the similar S5L8940 processor that is found on the iPad.
As for the rumors of an iPhone 4S, well that is probably the prototype model of the iPhone that will feature an A5 processor which game developers are currently trying to figure it out when preparing their iPhone 5 apps. The big question is this – will the white iPhone from T-Mobile be the prototype 4S, or is it the 5? Guess we can only sit down and wait this one out, right?
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24: iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24: Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2013-02-07: FullForce Jailbreak Tweak Stretches Out iPhone 4/4S Apps For The iPhone 5
- 2013-01-24: Keep Your iPhone And Cup Of Coffee Within Reach With UpperCup Case