A recent survey showed that 37% of teenagers in the US intend to pick up an iPhone in the coming half year – at least that is what Piper Jaffray managed to extract from 4,500 teens. Out of that figure, 17% of them already are in possession of an iPhone, and while the desire or hope of picking one up doesn’t mean it will automatically translate to a confirmed iPhone sale, it just goes to show how popular and far reaching Apple’s magical handset is. Apart from that, around 22% of polled teens say that their household already own at least one tablet – and who’s guessing against Apple’s iPad being the top draw here as well, since the iPad comprised of more than 80% of tablets last year? It is good to be a teen, and parents reading this – give them a nice surprise, aye?
Next Story: Acer Aspire Z5761 all-in-one has beefed up specs
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-09-20: iPad 2 comes to China with 3G this Wednesday
- 2011-03-21: iOS 4.3.1 coming soon?
- 2011-02-24: iPad 2 mock-up might reveal industrial design
- 2010-01-25: Apple Tablet Runs iPhone Apps?