Is there some sort of trend to come up with rugged cams today? Earlier we had Samsung announcing the W200, a shockproof and waterproof HD video camera. It turns out that Toshiba has something similar up their sleeves too. Called the CAMILEO BW10, this HD digital camcorder has been touted to be the ideal camcorder for people who are into outdoor activities.
The CAMILEO BW10 is a pocket-sized camcorder that features a rubberized coating that makes it suitable for recording video underwater – it can go to depths of up to 6.5′ without breaking a sweat. The camera records full HD 1080p videos, with a 10x digital zoom to capture footage from far. In case you’re not in the mood for filming videos, it also doubles up as a 5 megapixel digital still camera. It packs a 2″LCD screen, weighs 3.5 ounces – the camera’s extremely portable form factor makes it ideal for bringing it everywhere and its mini HDMI port will allow you to easily show off your videos and images on an HDTV.
The Toshiba CAMILEO BW10 is available now in silver or yellow, with prices starting from $149.99.
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba 4K Satellite P50t Laptops Set To Arrive
- 2014-02-25: Toshiba Launches TransMemory Pro USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- 2014-02-12: Detachable vs. Clamshell Ultrabooks: What Side Are You On? [Promoted]
- 2012-01-18: Toshiba waterproof tablet is wirelessly powered
- 2010-05-25: Toshiba Camileo BW10 Waterproof Camcorder Unveiled