What’s the whole point of rumors if they do not have any weight associated with them? After all, sources who deliver rumors that do come true will definitely have repeat customers so to speak, and we are well aware of that, which is why we try our best to be as accurate as possible. Sure, there have been snafus in the past, but that doesn’t mean we don’t try to improve. I digress – the latest whispers on the grapevine that you have today would be the Toshiba Thrive tablet – no idea on whether this is the AT300 that is Japan-only at the moment, but we will just have to wait and see.
This does seem to point towards being an Android 3.0 Honeycomb-powered tablet, where it was originally dubbed the “Antares” at Mobile World Congress back at February this year. It seemed that only European videos used this name, so perhaps it might be called something else elsewhere, otherwise there is a very large percentage that this might be a codename. The Toshiba Thrive seems to be what it is called, so let’s stick with it for the moment.
A trademark filing that describes a tablet device coupled with Toshiba picking up the following URLs – ToshibaThrive.com, ThriveTablet.com and ThriveToshiba.com, would more or less mean Toshiba’s more than ready to wow the market (if possible at all) with the Thrive when the right time comes.RELATED
- Apple iPad Mini 3 Prototype With Touch ID Spotted [Rumor]
- 8-Inch Nokia Lumia 2020 Launching In Early 2014 [Rumor]
- Nintendo Rumored To Develop Educational Android Tablet
- 12.9-Inch iPad To Arrive Early Next Year, Says First Tier Display Supplier
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Follow: Tablet, thrive, toshiba, toshiba thrive,
- Seen at: netbooknews