If you thought that video games were all designed to keep your butts glued to the couch – well you’re wrong. THQ and Zuffa have announced that they will be expanding the UFC video gaming portfolio over to the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii later this year. But instead of the regular fighting games you’ve come to expect from the UFC franchise, UFC Personal Trainer is a game aimed to get people into shape and to keep them fit. Designed in conjunction with the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and support from UFC training experts, UFC Personal Trainer will deliver challenging and motivating UFC fitness routines that include the best and most effective exercises used by UFC fighters themselves. Taking advantage of the Xbox 360′s Kinect, PS3′s Move and Wii’s motion controls, the game promises a experience that is fun and challenging yet intense. By the end of the training program users won’t emerge as UFC fighters, but you can be sure they’ll be a lot more in shape than before. For more details visit the UFC Personal Trainer website. The game will be available simultaneously for all 3 platforms in June 2011.
- League Of Legends Snowdown Mode Teased
- Reggie Fils-Aime Suggests That Fan Petitions Might Not Necessarily Have A Big Impact On Nintendo
- PS4 Prank Takes A Wrong Turn, Prankster Has The Tables Turned On Him
- World Of Warcraft Movie Cast List Revealed
- EA To Halt Future Battlefield 4 DLCs Until The Game Is Fixed
- Follow: fitness, game, health, kinect, move, ps3, training, videogames, wii, xbox, xbox 360,