Change logs have the tendency to miss out the inclusion of certain features, Windows Phone 7′s NoDo update is no exception. We all know that it brings copy/paste, improved multitasking and Marketplace search improvements, but there are a number of features that aren’t officially made known and discovered by users of the phones themselves. According to the folks over at WMPowerUser, here are the features that NoDo brings to the table but weren’t listed:
- When listening to a playlist while browsing, if a YouTube video is loaded, your music will be paused. However, with NoDo, the playlist will re-load after YouTube has been closed to allow you to get back into the music, saving time and avoiding the need for it to be manually reset.
- A new option in contact picture settings that allows for the image to be set from a social network, or from an album.
- According to some, the anti-shaking camera option on the Focus is now being defaulted to ON, and not OFF.
- One German user claims that jumplists for both music and video are now functional.
- GAL now works for Exchange 2003.
- You can now swipe left and right on text bars/menus to move through a perhaps long URL or message. This is much faster than the previous method.
What other features did you find with the NoDo update but wasn’t listed in the change log?
Next Story: Google Toolbar 7 for Internet Explorer released
- 2013-04-08 Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2013-03-27 Windows Phone Outsells iOS And BlackBerry OS In Several Markets
- 2012-12-10 Angry Birds Star Wars On Windows Phone 7
- 2012-08-29 USB Video Out via Windows Phone 7
- 2012-07-27 Nokia Camera Extras for Windows Phone 7 released
- 2011-04-29 Samsung Omnia 7 Windows Phone 7 NoDo update blocked by Microsoft
- 2011-04-15 Windows Phone 7 NoDo update arriving for AT&T phones on April 19
- 2011-04-08 Unofficial Windows Phone 7 updater removed
- 2011-04-05 Microsoft warns that ChevronWP7 updater will prevent future official updates
- 2011-04-05 Get Windows Phone 7 NoDo on your phone now