Vrouyr Joubanian loves the idea of KISS – Keep It Simple, Silly, which is why he came up with the Void mouse design that is a bare minimum peripheral, featuring a single button that also doubles up as right click, left click, middle click and a scroll button. How is this possible? We’re not too sure ourselves, but we do know that the Void mouse certainly lives up to its name thanks to a hollow form factor that has uneven thickness ranging from 4mm to 10mm, and despite its design, it still manages to stash away all of its electrical components at the bottom segment. Since the image lacks any wires, we’re assuming this will work over the 2.4GHz wireless spectrum, so where is the image of its wireless dongle?
- Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm