Yesterday it was rumored that the white iPhone 4, due to arrive next month is currently in production. According to the latest report from the Wall Street Journal, Apple has confirmed that the white iPhone 4 will be arriving this spring, which means the wait won’t be too long. With rumors of the iPhone 5 being delayed until the end of the year, the white iPhone 4 might help keep the interest of people until the next generation phone arrives. There’s no telling how well this white iPhone will sell, after all – those who are interested in getting a new iPhone this year, will probably decide to hold out for the next generation iPhone instead. What do you think?
Next Story: Lenovo to enter smart TV segment?
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2011-04-29: White iPhone 4 slightly thicker than black iPhone 4
- 2011-04-15: White iPhone 4 spotted in leaked Verizon inventory listing
- 2011-03-10: White iPhone 4 to arrive in April, says analyst