If there’s one company that knows how to re-sell old products, it’s Apple, and tomorrow you can be sure there will be a whole line of people lining up to buy an iPhone 4 again – this time, it’ll be for a white variant. Apple has officially announced that starting tomorrow, April 28, we’ll see the legendary white iPhone 4 in Apple’s online store, Apple’s retail stores, AT&T and Verizon Wireless stores, and select Apple Authorized Resellers.
It wasn’t announced what took so long for the white iPhone 4 to arrive, but I suspect we’ll know soon enough. The white iPhone 4 will go on sale tomorrow in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the US. It will roll out to the rest of the world at a later date.
The phone will cost the same as its black counterpart – $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB with a 2-year contract (Verizon/AT&T). Who’s lining up for one tomorrow?
Next Story: Apple speaks up about iOS tracking issues
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-06-14: Apple now selling unlocked iPhone 4
- 2011-04-29: White iPhone 4 sells like hot cakes
- 2011-04-29: White iPhone 4 slightly thicker than black iPhone 4
- 2011-04-27: Apple says creating the white iPhone 4 was difficult
- 2011-04-18: White iPhone 4 arriving in UK on April 20? Too good to be true