If there’s one company that knows how to re-sell old products, it’s Apple, and tomorrow you can be sure there will be a whole line of people lining up to buy an iPhone 4 again – this time, it’ll be for a white variant. Apple has officially announced that starting tomorrow, April 28, we’ll see the legendary white iPhone 4 in Apple’s online store, Apple’s retail stores, AT&T and Verizon Wireless stores, and select Apple Authorized Resellers.
It wasn’t announced what took so long for the white iPhone 4 to arrive, but I suspect we’ll know soon enough. The white iPhone 4 will go on sale tomorrow in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the US. It will roll out to the rest of the world at a later date.
The phone will cost the same as its black counterpart – $199 for 16GB and $299 for 32GB with a 2-year contract (Verizon/AT&T). Who’s lining up for one tomorrow?
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, iphone 4, sale, white,