After months of false hopes, countless leaks, and tormenting teases – the white iPhone 4 will finally make its way into the hands of consumers. The legendary white iPhone 4 has somehow managed to find its way out of its fantasy world and into ours. Earlier today, the Wall Street Journal reported that Apple had confirmed that the white iPhone 4 will be arriving this spring. Well since the end of spring isn’t too far away, we figured the wait wouldn’t be too long. And now, the folks over at 9 to 5 Mac have managed to score some exclusive snapshots of Verizon’s inventory.
The pictures show a list of Apple products in their inventory, and while it doesn’t specifically state that a white iPhone 4 is arriving, the model numbers tell everything. Looking at the iPad 2 tablets, you can see that there are two models with the same name, but their model numbers differ by one digit, which obviously refer to the black and white models of the iPad 2. In the circled area that shows the product with an unknown name, it has the same model number as the iPhone 4 except that it differs by a single digit – just like the iPad 2. This trend occurs for both the 16GB and 32GB versions of the iPhone 4. So unless this is some sort of error in the inventory system or Verizon’s way of playing a joke on us – you can expect the white iPhone 4 to arrive anytime now.
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-04-29 White iPhone 4 slightly thicker than black iPhone 4
- 2011-04-27 Apple says creating the white iPhone 4 was difficult
- 2011-04-19 iOS 5 leaked on video is probably iOS 4
- 2011-04-15 White iPhone 4 confirmed by Apple
- 2011-03-10 White iPhone 4 to arrive in April, says analyst