It’s been a long time coming, but the WiFi-only version of the Samsung Galaxy Tab will finally arrive in stores this weekend. According to the Samsung website, we’ll be seeing the WiFi-only version of the Android tablet on sale this Sunday, with a price tag of $349.99. The tablet will be retailing at Circuit City, Tiger Direct, and CompUSA, though we’re pretty sure we’ll be seeing the device being sold in many other outlets come the following weeks. The tablet will be pretty much the same as the 3G version, except that you don’t get 3G, and you won’t be buying it with a carrier contract either. However, that being said, the tablet came out last year and features last year specs, including the non-tablet optimized Android 2.2 (Froyo). Will its $349.99 price tag be low enough for you to overlook such issues?
Next Story: Dell Streak 10" arriving in June?
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2011-09-30: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2011-09-22: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-06-27: When Tablets Take Content To the Next Level
- 2011-04-13: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 arriving in June
- 2011-03-07: Galaxy Tab 10.1 to arrive on time