YouTube isn’t too content with just dominating the world of streaming uploaded videos, as parent company Google has long been looking for ways to monetize their acquisition all those years ago. The company will now introduce a new YouTube Live service that will be rolled out to select YouTube partners, where this service intends to see through real-time broadcasting. Google’s official statement says, “The goal is to provide thousands of partners with the capability to live stream from their channels in the months ahead.” If you’re interested, live broadcasts can be seen here, where you can also come across a schedule of upcoming episodes from beta partners such as Revision3 and Destructoid. If you happen to subscribe to YouTube Live broadcasts, you can also be notified there and then whenever a new episode crops up.RELATED
- LifeSize Passport Plugged Into Skype [Video Conferencing]
- Augmented reality mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
- Sony VAIO F Series: the Ultimate 3D Laptop
- DivX HiQ Boosts Video Playback Performance by Replacing Flash
- Lexmark Genesis: Fast and Wireless Web-Connected AIO Inkjet
- Follow: Google, YouTube,