Cycling is a fun sport, but it can sometimes get a bit boring especially when you’re doing it all by yourself. Music can help solve that problem, but listening to music on earphones can be dangerous – you fail to hear other ambient road noises, incoming traffic, and your spatial awareness is reduced. Xceon recognizes this problem and has introduced the ACOUZTIC: a flashlight with MP3 player.
Shaped like a flashlight, this tube speaker lets you listen to your MP3 and WMA music without the need for headphones – this means you can enjoy your favorite tunes without compromising your safety. The ACOUZTIC is also designed to take a beating with its rugged build quality and it is rainproof so you won’t have to worry about ruining it when it suddenly pours.
In addition to playing music, the ACOUZTIC has an ultra-bright 170 lumens LED flashlight, with five light settings: Hi, Low, Flash, Disorienting Strobe and SOS. For those night riding trips, the flashlight can be pretty invaluable, especially if you need to signal for help. The ACOUSTIC can be used as a torch for up to 40 hours straight or play music for up to 70 hours. It is easily mountable onto a bicycle, though you could always carry it around with you like a regular torch light/portable speaker. The Xceon ACOUZTIC is available now and costs $139.95 each.RELATED
- Copenhagen Wheel Assists Cyclists Through Its Rechargeable Battery
- FAA Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics During Entire Flights
- Fujitsu Sleepiness Detection Sensor
- Pioneer ND-HUD10 Augmented Reality Heads Up Display
- FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- Follow: bicycle, cycling, flashlight, music, player,