By now, everybody and their grandma knows that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is coming this November – specifically on November 8. After the first few teasers and trailers, Nintendo gamers became a little bothered. The trailers include no mention of the game ever coming to the Wii, DS or event the 3DS.
Infinity Ward’s Robert Bowling took to his Twitter to clarify once again:
The confirmed platforms available for current pre-order is Xbox 360, PS3, and PC.
So does this mean Activision is leaving Nintendo gamers out in the cold? Not necessarily. Bowling says the MW3 is available for current pre-order on the 360, PS3 and PC. He never outright says that the game will not have a pre-order later for the Wii, DS, 3DS or Wii 2 (once that’s officially unveiled).
Whether or not MW3 is in development for Nintendo’s next console, nobody knows. Activision is not talking and neither is Nintendo. We’ll have to wait until E3 to see if there’s any update on that.
For now, consider MW3 an Xbox 360, PS3 and PC affair only. Which one will you choose?
Next Story: PlayStation Store not returning today after all
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2014-04-06: Super Press Start Shows Off All SNES Start Screens
- 2013-07-18: Nintendo Showcasing Wii U, 3DS Games At San Diego Comic-Con
- 2011-08-09: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Defiance announced for the Nintendo DS
- 2011-05-13: All Nintendo console sales are declining, Nintendo in trouble?
- 2011-04-08: Sony: Nintendo 3DS is for kids, Xbox 360's DVDs not enough
- 2011-01-04: Nintendo DS and Wii set new US Sales Records in 2010