Sony Computer Entertainment and Sony Network Entertainment are currently working on arrangements with Debix in order to make available AllClear ID PLUS to eligible PlayStation Network and Qriocity account holders living in the US who have concerns about identity theft – this could not come across as any more timely, considering how easy it seems to be to hack into Sony’s websites around the world, with the most recent one being Sony Music Japan and Sony BMG Greece. Just what is AllClear ID PLUS? Read on in the extended post to know more.
This is a premium identity protection service which will rely on advanced technology that will deliver alerts to help protect you from identity theft. The service will also deliver identity theft insurance coverage, while expert fraud investigators are there to provide hands-on help – hopefully AllClear ID PLUS keeps up to the end of the bargain, as customers hate to have their emails left unattended, or hanging onto a phone with a mechanical voice recording asking us to punch in number choices for 5 levels before we get to speak to a living, breathing human.
Sony will be offering all eligible PlayStation Network and Qriocity account holders to enjoy a year’s worth of this service for free if you decide to enroll. Eligible account holders must be residents of the US with active accounts as of April 20, 2011.RELATED
- Sony Predicts The PS4 Will Outsell The PS3
- Nintendo Wii U Expected To Dominate Christmas Sales, According To Play.com
- EA Stocks Dip After Announcing Halt On Battlefield 4 DLCs
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Bethesda’s Silence Is Deafening For Fallout Fans
- Follow: playstation network, psn, qriocity, Sony,