People who love working on their mobile iOS devices will be glad to know that Apple has taken productivity on the iPhone and the iPod Touch up a notch – by releasing its iWork productivity suite for those devices. Comprising of Keynote, Pages, and Numbers these apps that were originally designed for the Mac operating system have been completely redesigned to take advantage of iOS’ multi-touch interface and smaller screens.
Each app is available for $9.99 for new users, while existing iWork users that have the apps on their iPad can download it for free. The apps all support the importing of Microsoft Office documents and let users print wirelessly through the use of AirPrint. It looks like bringing your work with you on the go is going to be a lot more convenient and hassle free… although this probably means you’re going to have less free time spend relaxing due to the portability of your work now. But this also means no more lugging a heavy laptop around when you have presentations on the go – just hook up your iOS device straight to the HDTV or projector to get the job done.RELATED
- iOS 7.1 Beta Download Available Now For Developers
- Apple Reportedly Buys Kinect-Tech Creator PrimeSense For $345 Million
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.4
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- ShutterBall Helps You Take Just The Right Selfie With Your iPhone
- Follow: app store, Apple Inc, apps, iOS, iwork, keynote, pages,