Apple has recently posted a new job listing which might suggest a spanking new iPhone from Sprint, thanks to a listing that was posted on April 2nd with the position of “Carrier Engineer” that will be located in Kansas City, MO. The position is actually looking for a new “member of the Carrier Engineering team that supports taking products through technical approval at the carriers. A Carrier Engineer team is responsible for day-to-day technical interactions with the one or more carriers to track down issues reported by the carrier, assist the carrier with testing they might be conducting and working with program management, software development and test teams to get products approved by the carriers.”
Strangely enough, why is the position located in Kansas City, MO? Perhaps the Wizard of Oz has some sort of magic going for it. but most probably it would mean that this Carrier Engineer employee will work with Sprint directly – after all, their headquarters is located in Kansas City. Not only that, rumors have been going around that Sprint will join T-Mobile as US iPhone carriers before 2011 is over – so stay tuned.
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2012-09-12: iPhone 5 on Sprint this September 21st
- 2011-11-28: New iPad mentioned in iOS 5.1 firmware?
- 2011-11-09: AT&T has the most iPhone 4S subscribers in the US?
- 2011-11-02: Sprint is taking the iPhone 4S speed issues seriously
- 2011-10-14: iPhones bring "best ever day of sales for a device family" on Sprint