Apple Store 2.0 is now live and kicking for those of you living in Australia – and it does bring to the table what many have already speculated concerning Apple’s plans of celebrating their 10th anniversary of retail, letting the Apple Store 2.0 experience up the ante further as iPads see action in the displaying of product information and prices, comparison of features between different products as well as the ability for you to ask for a specialist’s help. There is a new store-specific application (at least in Australia) which is quite hard to tell whether it is a native app, a Web app or something else entirely, that can be used to list features, compare, call for support and as Apple hopes, turn more walk-in prospective customers into new Mac followers.
How else do you think Apple Stores will evolve a decade from now? Do you think that dropping by an Apple Store helped you make a purchase decision back in the days where you were undecided on what to bring home?
Next Story: Lomo LC-Wide released
- 2014-01-09: Apple Opens 10th Retail Store In Mainland China Tomorrow
- 2013-12-23: Thieves Rob Apple Store In Berlin, Crash Car Into Front Door
- 2013-12-01: Apple Stores Feature Red Colored Logo For World AIDS Day
- 2013-11-24: Tim Cook Decides Against Opening Apple Retail Stores On Thanksgiving
- 2013-11-20: Apple Store App For iPad Revealed At Last
- 2013-11-11: Apple Store Goes Down Worldwide, iPad Mini With Retina Display Coming Soon?
- 2012-04-05: New Apple Store is in the works
- 2012-01-17: Futuristic Apple Store in France
- 2011-12-22: Apple works on new flagship store
- 2011-12-12: Grand Central Station Apple Store viewable on iOS devices