We’re not sure what ASUS is up to, but they’ve recently released some close up snapshots of an upcoming device. From what we can see so far, it looks very sleek, and oozes with sex appeal, with premium looking materials and curves in all the right places. Besides three snapshots of the device and a “Break the rules: pad or phone?” teaser on ASUS’ Facebook page, (although 3 more pictures are set to be revealed over the next few days) we don’t have a clue what this device will be. With Computex only a week away, we won’t have to wait too long to find out, but until then, let the guessing games begin. Hit the break for more photographs and let us know what do you think this mysterious device could be?
Next Story: Sony BMG Greece hacked
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-05-30: Asus Memo Pad HD Could Debut At Computex 2013
- 2011-08-12: ASUS Padfone delayed because of Ice Cream Sandwich
- 2011-05-31: ASUS officially launches the Padfone
- 2011-05-30: Asus MeMo glasses-free 3D tablet at Computex 2011
- 2011-05-27: ASUS pad or phone device to be called Padfone?