Bang & Olufsen, a Danish company known for its pricey high-end audio devices, has announced the launch of its EarSet 3 headset successor – the EarSet 3i. This wired, stereo headset with a built-in microphone and a 4 pole mini jack is designed to fit anybody’s ears comfortably – without compromise. It features dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar that are constructed according to the open loudspeaker principle that allows users to hear some of the surrounding sounds of the environment.
While most earphones make use of noise cancellation features to ensure users hear nothing but the audio, it looks like Bang & Olufsen care enough to not let you walk into an accident without hearing people yell warnings or blaring horns around you. This headset has been designed with iPods and iPhones in mind – with a convenient control button and integrated microphone that allows users to answer calls and skip songs without having to take their devices out of their pockets.
No word on pricing or availability, but you can expect them to be anything but cheap. Head over to the Bang & Olufsen website to find out more.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Follow: Bang & Olufsen, earphones, headset, iPhone, ipod,
- Seen at: about-electronics.eu