Bang & Olufsen, a Danish company known for its pricey high-end audio devices, has announced the launch of its EarSet 3 headset successor – the EarSet 3i. This wired, stereo headset with a built-in microphone and a 4 pole mini jack is designed to fit anybody’s ears comfortably – without compromise. It features dynamic full tone loudspeakers mounted on a telescopic bar that are constructed according to the open loudspeaker principle that allows users to hear some of the surrounding sounds of the environment.
While most earphones make use of noise cancellation features to ensure users hear nothing but the audio, it looks like Bang & Olufsen care enough to not let you walk into an accident without hearing people yell warnings or blaring horns around you. This headset has been designed with iPods and iPhones in mind – with a convenient control button and integrated microphone that allows users to answer calls and skip songs without having to take their devices out of their pockets.
No word on pricing or availability, but you can expect them to be anything but cheap. Head over to the Bang & Olufsen website to find out more.
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2013-09-11: How To Install iOS 7 Onto Your iPhone, iPad, iPod Right Now
- 2013-05-28: Apple Pays Damages For Warranty Claims Denied Due To Faulty Water Damage Indicators
- 2011-01-13: Punch Plugs Review
- 2011-01-05: iLuv to showcase new accessories at CES 2011