While we know that the BlackBerry PlayBook was taken apart only hours after it went on sale, iFixit’s guide only had text instructions and photographs to guide users through the process – not a very intuitive guide for folks who would rather have videos of someone guiding them through the process. Well, those people are in luck.
DirectFix.com, a site aimed at teaching people how to fix their own mobile devices recently released a video that demonstrates how to take apart the BlackBerry PlayBook. They even teach you how to replace the LCD and touchscreen panel on the PlayBook in case the need ever arises for you to perform such things.
While it’s not recommended that you ever do such things at home, but it’s good to know that you have the option to (in case of emergencies). Watch DirectFix.com’s teardown video:RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: blackberry, playbook, qnx, RIM, Tablet, teardown,
- Seen at: berryreview