We’re all waiting for the announcement of the MacBook Air refresh, but in the meantime we still have our current MacBook Air laptops to use. While most of us carry it around just by itself, without a case or in a bag, there are some of us who like dressing up the ultrathin notebook with specially designed cases.
Like this fancy “vintage case for MacBook Air”. Called the BookBook for Air, this specially designed laptop case for the MacBook Air is made to resemble old school leather-bound hard book covers. It even comes with a stylized zipper enclosure that makes it look like there really are pages in between the covers of the book.
If you love reading old novels on your MacBook Air, you should love the look and feel of the BookBook case. Available in both 11″ and 13″ sizes, the BookBook for Air will set you back $79.99. A bit pricey for a case – but hey, it’s going to save you the trouble of cutting up your own vintage book and trying to fit in a MacBook Air yourself.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- OS X Mavericks' Overall Market Share Continues To Grow
- Follow: case, macbook,
- Seen at: macgasm.net