Throwing high fives might be something that you have not done for a long, long time already, but with the introduction of the Bye-5 conceptual light, that situation might change. For those who are enslaved to the cubicle all week long, you are most probably drained by the time you are about to leave the office, having given the corporation all you’ve got. Small details like turning off the light might be something you no longer notice – but we suppose with the Bye-5, that won’t be the case. This unique light switch will remind you intuitively to turn the light off with a mood lightening high five interaction.
Coming in an adorable hand-shape, this is definitely a look that turns heads, while the soft skin-like touch might make it the most fondled light switch to date. We do wonder what happens if you have had a particularly bad day at the office and want to vent your anger somewhere – will the Bye-5 be your unfortunate “victim”? One thing’s for sure – those who are fearful of catching viruses and bacteria might use a 10-foot pole to poke the palm instead of a good ol’ high five.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept