You know and I both know that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is coming. Eurogamer says its sources have revealed the game will launch on November 8. Code-named “Project Collossus,” Modern Warfare 3 is poised to make a splash in the same month that all of its predecessors have done.
Breaking it down, Eurogamer notes that both Modern Warfare 1 and 2, World at War and Black Ops were released in between November 9-14. A release on November 8 would fit just barely fit that time frame. Black Ops has been an amazing game, but it’s never bested the sales that Modern Warfare 2 commanded.
With murmors about a Call of Duty Online, we’re wondering if this so called “Project Collossus” will be the same game. I’m betting it isn’t, but then again, stranger things have happened before. Activision’s earnings calls are scheduled to drop within a few hours, so sit tight. If any news slips out, we’ll be reporting it right here!RELATED
- YouTube Gaming Channels Received Copyright Violation Warnings
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Digital Storm Teases Steam Machine For CES 2014
- EA Faces Potential Lawsuit Over Battlefield 4
- Steam Machines Shipping To 300 Beta Testers On December 13
- Follow: activision, call of duty, call of duty modern warfare 3, fps, modern warfare 3,
- Seen at: eurogamer.net