While we’re all waiting for the cookbook app that lets us flip pages without having to touch our tablets, what do we do with all our current recipe apps that actually requires us to flip the pages? Well, the folks over at Chef Sleeve have come up with a solution.
The Chef Sleeve is an FDA approved protective plastic casing specially designed for the iPad. With one of these sleeves wrapped around your iPad, you won’t have to constantly go running to the sink to wash your hands after each step just to move to the next part of a recipe. Just touch the screen with those dirty hands! It is made from ultra-clear material so that users should have no trouble seeing what’s on the screen.
And for those of you who are concerned about using plastic products, have no fear. The Chef Sleeves are touted to be 100% recyclable. For folks who enjoy cooking with the aid of their tablet, the Chef Sleeve is available now in packs of 25 ($19.99) or 50 ($34.99). Head over to the Chef Sleeve website for more details or to purchase some.RELATED
- Revamped Bing For iPad App Released
- Lady Picks Up “New” iPad Air, Brings Home Demo Model Instead
- Cellular Retina iPad Mini Supply Still Appears To Be Tight
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Follow: cooking, food, iPad, kitchen, protection,