While we’re all waiting for the cookbook app that lets us flip pages without having to touch our tablets, what do we do with all our current recipe apps that actually requires us to flip the pages? Well, the folks over at Chef Sleeve have come up with a solution.
The Chef Sleeve is an FDA approved protective plastic casing specially designed for the iPad. With one of these sleeves wrapped around your iPad, you won’t have to constantly go running to the sink to wash your hands after each step just to move to the next part of a recipe. Just touch the screen with those dirty hands! It is made from ultra-clear material so that users should have no trouble seeing what’s on the screen.
And for those of you who are concerned about using plastic products, have no fear. The Chef Sleeves are touted to be 100% recyclable. For folks who enjoy cooking with the aid of their tablet, the Chef Sleeve is available now in packs of 25 ($19.99) or 50 ($34.99). Head over to the Chef Sleeve website for more details or to purchase some.
Next Story: PlayStation Store returning on May 24
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2012-08-27: Japanese Researchers Make Cooking Fun With New Simulator [+Movie]
- 2011-09-07: G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-08-01: Automatic Mini Donut Factory lets you create donuts with ease
- 2011-07-07: G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2 for iPad released
- 2011-06-23: Have Your Breakfast On The Go With The Portable Bagel Toaster