While we’re all waiting for the cookbook app that lets us flip pages without having to touch our tablets, what do we do with all our current recipe apps that actually requires us to flip the pages? Well, the folks over at Chef Sleeve have come up with a solution.
The Chef Sleeve is an FDA approved protective plastic casing specially designed for the iPad. With one of these sleeves wrapped around your iPad, you won’t have to constantly go running to the sink to wash your hands after each step just to move to the next part of a recipe. Just touch the screen with those dirty hands! It is made from ultra-clear material so that users should have no trouble seeing what’s on the screen.
And for those of you who are concerned about using plastic products, have no fear. The Chef Sleeves are touted to be 100% recyclable. For folks who enjoy cooking with the aid of their tablet, the Chef Sleeve is available now in packs of 25 ($19.99) or 50 ($34.99). Head over to the Chef Sleeve website for more details or to purchase some.
Next Story: PlayStation Store returning on May 24
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2012-08-27 Japanese Researchers Make Cooking Fun With New Simulator [+Movie]
- 2011-09-07 G-Form Extreme Edge launched
- 2011-08-01 Automatic Mini Donut Factory lets you create donuts with ease
- 2011-07-07 G-Form Extreme Sleeve 2 for iPad released
- 2011-06-23 Have Your Breakfast On The Go With The Portable Bagel Toaster