How many of you Verizon Android users hate it when you purchase an app from the Android Market and then a few days later discover it on the V Cast App Store going for a cheaper price – or vice versa? Well, thanks to the latest version of Chomp, you won’t have to do that anymore.
The smart app search engine app for Android, now enables searching through multiple app stores so you can look for the same app on both stores at once. No more hassle of having to manually go to each store just to check out the best price you can get for an app.
No word on when it’ll be available on the Amazon Appstore to bring even more store-wide comparisons, but here’s to hoping it does. Download the latest version of Chomp from the Verizon V Cast App Store now. For more details head over to the official Chomp blog.
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-10: Verizon Strikes Back With Free Tablet Data Offer
- 2014-04-07: Verizon To Purchase Cincinnati Bell's Spectrum And Wireless Infrastructure
- 2014-04-07: Verizon HTC One Max Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2011-08-23: Verizon Video brings TV shows to your Android devices
- 2011-05-19: Verizon and Medco debut Medco Pharmacy app
- 2011-04-30: Verizon and AT&T block wireless tethering apps on the Android Market
- 2011-03-16: Skype completely removed from HTC ThunderBolt?