Phandroid (thanks for the photo!) has managed to get hold of a snapshot of a coupon book over at Costco (are you a member yet?), where shoppers who want to maximize their fast depreciating dollar would do well to check out the bunch of discounts that are flooding your way between May 12 and June 5, where the discounts will range from $30 and go all the way up to $250 for selected smartphones. With AT&T and Samsung announcing the Infuse 4G yesterday, the Android handset will be arriving this May 15th for around $200 accompanied by the standard 2-year contract – making this a high-end Android smartphone, no doubt about it. You will receive get $30 off the subsidized retail price at Costco though, helping you stretch the dollar further.
That’s quite a good deal when you consider features such as a 1.2GHz Hummingbird processor, a 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display, 4G connectivity (that ought to be the highlight), all crammed into a body that is just 8.9mm slim.
Using the same coupon book will net you a $150 discount off the Motorola DROID 2 from Verizon Wireless, and a steep $250 discount for the T-Mobile LG G2x. Anyone wants to upgrade their phone already?
- 2013-12-13: Amazon Launching Pantry In 2014 To Take On Costco, Sam's Club [Report]
- 2012-08-17: Samsung Infuse 4G gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update
- 2012-02-07: Samsung Infuse 4G Gingerbread update put on hold
- 2012-02-01: Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives Gingerbread
- 2011-12-13: Costco lists Samsung Galaxy Nexus for December 15
- 2011-05-05: Costco coupon book shows Infuse 4G discount
- 2011-04-18: Samsung Droid Charge arriving next week? Motorola Bionic originally scheduled for May?
- 2011-03-22: Costco begins pre-orders of Samsung Stealth