The portable media player is more or less dominated by the iPod over the years, and it has remained so since then with nary a worthy challenger in sight. Of course, Microsoft did try with their Zune, but sad to say, the software giant has failed to take over the iPod’s mantle. Well, Creative does have its fair share of fans, and intend to make a statement with the Creative ZEN Style M300 portable media player.
This little device might be diminutive in size at 55mm x 44mm x 12mm, but it does offer a whole lot of bang in terms of features, too. You will not only able to view your favorite photos and movies, listen to your rockin’ list of tunes, and with Bluetooth wireless audio playback, you need not get your headphones all tangled up since you will have gone wireless by then.
Other hardware specifications include a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes, although the 1.45” TFT display might be a wee bit too small for your viewing comfort – especially if you’re going to sit through the whole Lord of the Rings trilogy. Retailing for S$79 a pop, you might find the integrated FM radio to come in handy especially after you’ve run out of tunes to dance to or movies to watch. The Creative ZEN Style M300 will come in 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities. [Press Release]
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S II checks in at FCC hotel
- 2012-07-16 Could the Cowon X9 be a super portable media player?
- 2012-05-31 Panasonic SV-ME1000 waterproof Android-powered portable media player
- 2012-03-22 Fulljoin NMP001 Internet radio
- 2012-03-19 Ematic eSport Clip is a portable video player
- 2011-12-22 Cowon Z2 media player hits the FCC
- 2011-10-18 Galaxy Player 4.0 and 5.0 now available
- 2011-08-04 Skytex Primer Pocket Android portable media player
- 2009-05-31 Creative ZEN Mosaic EZ300
- 2009-08-28 Zii EGG, first impressions
- 2009-09-20 Zii EGG plays nice with SD card now