Word on the street has it that Dell might just discontinue its Alienware M15x gaming laptop, as the portable gaming machine has already been caught missing on both the US and Australian Dell website. Some theories floating around at the moment do point towards Dell freeing up space so that the updated lineup of Alienware R3 gaming laptops, such as the recently released Alienware M11x, M14x, and M18x, will be able to continue where the M15x left off – but that would just mean a 15.6″ option might no longer be on the market for the masses, with gamers having to choose between a 14″ or 18″ screen size.
Dell has yet to step out and make any official announcement concerning the future of the M15x, and for folks who have not given up hope on getting this soon-to-be classic gaming notebook, you can always check it out at your brick-and-mortar Dell outlets as well as refurbished online stores. Just for your information, the M15x R2 will ship with the first generation Intel Core i7-740QM processor, 4GB of RAM at the very least, a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M graphics chipset and a Full HD display.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- ASUS Transformer Book Duet Might Be Killed Due To Pressure From Google [Rumor]
- Sony VAIO Brand Rumored To Be Sold To Japanese Investment Firm
- Samsung Rumored To Cease Conventional Notebook Launches In 2015
- OS X 10.10 Could Feature A Flatter Design