The Dell Venue Pro is already Stateside via T-Mobile, and if you prefer an unlocked handset, you can always get it from Dell’s website directly. The largest network in the US, AT&T, has just rolled out the Dell Venue Pro to the masses in pre-order form, retailing for $99 – as long as you choose a new 2-year contract.
Of course, you can also pick it up unlocked from $499 upwards, with a choice of 8GB, 16GB and 32GB storage options. There are some issues with the smartphone at the moment, so keep your fingers crossed that all those bugs will be squashed by the time it arrives in your hands. Are there any users out there who is able to confirm whether those issues have been dealt and done with so that those who are interested in the Venue Pro but are afraid to take the plunge will be able to do so with confidence?
All in all, the Dell Venue Pro seems to be a decent purchase at that price point, as it is not at the $199.99 price point which is more often than not reserved for high end handsets.RELATED
- Samsung Could Be Working On Transparent Displays With Rear Touchscreen Controls
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- LG: Flexible Displays Will Account For 40% Of The Market In 2018
- Honda's Smartphone Case N Comes With Air Bags
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Follow: at&t, Dell, dell venue pro, venue pro,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser