Originally, the Dell Venue Pro proved to be one of the highly anticipated Windows Phone 7-powered devices out there, but somewhere along the way, things went awry as attention of the masses was shifted elsewhere. At the end of March, whispers on the street had it that Dell was working on a different firmware update for the smartphone, although no further details on fixes or roll-out dates were mentioned. Someone else out there, however, claims that the Dell Venue Pro firmware update will more or less be arriving this May 18th, at least according to an XDA Developers user has already who contacted Dell Support concerning some of the issues that he was experiencing with the device.
The smartphone arrived intact all right, but it was also “cursed” with first stock issues, a whole long bunch of delays as well as a handful of bugs – with the Wi-Fi bug being the most prominent – while the only working fix out there had a propensity of making you void your precious warranty.
What a position to place customers in, Dell, so hopefully the PC manufacturer will be able to tackle the situation quickly and make May 18th a reality where a firmware update is concerned.RELATED
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Dell, dell venue pro, firmware, update, venue pro,
- Seen at: wmpoweruser