Digital Storm, a company known for its highly-customizable gaming rigs will be offering its first pre-built desktop gaming PC. Called the ODE, these pre-built systems will allow gamers to purchase high-end gaming computers without the hassle of having to select each part individually. And with the quality that Digital Storm is reputed for, they can rest assured they’ll be getting their money’s worth.
“If ever there was an indictment against PC gaming, it’s that it can be an expensive passion, that’s why most gamers build their own rigs. Digital Storm has never liked this status quo, so we set out to create a machine that would deliver the extreme performance PC gamers want without breaking the bank. That is how the ODE was born,” said Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm’s Director of Product Development.
The Ultimate ODE system will feature a liquid cooled 5.0GHz extreme overclocked Intel i7 2600K processor, dual SLI configuration of two NVIDIA GTX 570 graphic cards, Intel 320 Series 120GB SSD and Western Digital 1TB for internal storage, and Corsair 8GB 1600MHz RAM – you can be sure these computers will be good for playing all the latest games at high-settings without breaking a sweat.
The Digital Storm ODE gaming PCs are available now in four different configurations (Good, Better, Best, Ultimate) with prices ranging from $1,499 to $2,499. Visit Digital Storm’s website for more details.
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: desktop, digital storm, gaming pc,
- Seen at: ecoustics