The clock is counting down to Duke Nukem Forever‘s release faster than ever and I can’t wait for it. I can’t remember the last time I saw a funny first-person shooter that looked this enjoyable in ages. 2K Games and developers Gearbox just released the latest trailer for Duke Nukem titled “Shrinkage.”
Duke Nukem Forever isn’t going to be a game that’ll be going head to head with Call of Duty or even Battlefield 3, but darn it, it’s story is going to rock – mostly because of the jokes. Admit it, “Duke, thank god no one stepped on you” in a shooting game is kind of hilarious! I think I’m getting a cheesy ’90s high.
Click past the break to watch the trailer in full. You won’t regret it, I promise.
- Donkey Kong Projected Onto A Wedding Cake Is Completely Playable
- Titanfall Debuts Ogre, Stryder Titan Classes In New Trailers
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Releasing Feb. 21 With Playable Cranky
- Telltale Games Announces 'Tales From The Borderlands' Episodic Game
- New Destiny Trailer Shows Off More Enemies, Guns And Vehicles
- Follow: duke nukem, duke nukem forever, gearbox,
- Seen at: computerandvideogames