The clock is counting down to Duke Nukem Forever‘s release faster than ever and I can’t wait for it. I can’t remember the last time I saw a funny first-person shooter that looked this enjoyable in ages. 2K Games and developers Gearbox just released the latest trailer for Duke Nukem titled “Shrinkage.”
Duke Nukem Forever isn’t going to be a game that’ll be going head to head with Call of Duty or even Battlefield 3, but darn it, it’s story is going to rock – mostly because of the jokes. Admit it, “Duke, thank god no one stepped on you” in a shooting game is kind of hilarious! I think I’m getting a cheesy ’90s high.
Click past the break to watch the trailer in full. You won’t regret it, I promise.
Next Story: Yahoo! launches over 30 new Connected TV apps
- 2014-04-15 Duke Nukem: Mass Destruction Redirects Visitors To New Website
- 2014-01-28 Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition Trailer Overdoses On Dukes
- 2011-11-16 Duke Nukem 3D now available for the BlackBerry PlayBook
- 2011-11-01 Duke Nukem 3D on Android
- 2011-09-20 Gearbox wants your help for the next Duke Nukem game
- 2011-08-30 Next Duke Nukem game to be better and revealed soon
- 2011-06-20 Gearbox greenlights Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded
- 2011-06-13 Duke Nukem Forever reviews pour in, game is a flop
- 2011-05-24 Duke Nukem Forever goes gold