Some of the tips and tricks that we employ to make sure we find our luggage the moment it rolls off the conveyor belt would be to purchase a color that stands out from the usual sea of black, brown or even red suitcases. Heck, others prefer to tie a brightly colored ribbon for contrast, while even more extreme attempts call for a modified suitcase that will clearly be identified as yours the moment you take a quick glance. With the Easy2Pick Wireless Luggage Finder, life might be a whole lot easier – it was specially designed to tackle such an issue, as this electronic luggage tag will let you tote a wireless transmitter around, letting you do away with a visual search and rely on beeps from the keychain whenever your luggage is within a 20 meter radius of you.
This $24.95 device comes with a 100 hour battery life – which ought to mean it will last you a long, long time if you don’t do plenty of traveling. Heck, even if you find airports to be your second home, 100 hours is still a long, long time before a battery replacement is required.
Next Story: ADEL inflatable balloon earbuds
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Apple Trademark Change Fuels iWatch Frenzy
- 2014-04-21: Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-21: Apple TV Gets Three New Channels Today
- 2014-04-21: Square Looks Out For Buyers