There is word going around the Internet that a spanking new Eee PC X101 Meego netbook have been spotted at Computex, where both JKKMobile and netbooknews did have more than a passing mention concerning the device. As you can tell by the image above, it is not only very thin, but one can also draw a conclusion that surely a solid state drive is inside instead of a hard drive.
Heck, there will also apparently be an App Store for it, and it will most likely be built on the Oaktrail platform, albeit further proof will be required before that claim can be confirmed. It seems that the latest word on the grapevine would be the Eee PC X101 Meego is based on an N435 processor.
No idea on pricing or availability as at press time, so we will just have to wait for an official announcement or until reporters at Computex manage to get their cameras and keyboards on this device.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy S II might have screen issues
- 2014-01-02: Nokia Kills Support For Symbian And MeeGo Apps
- 2013-10-07: Nokia To Drop Symbian And MeeGo Support At End Of 2013
- 2011-12-27: ASUS Eee PC 1225B surfaces
- 2011-11-21: Android Honeycomb 3.2 running on an ASUS Eee PC
- 2011-11-18: ASUS Eee PC 1025C and 1025CE netbooks could be launched in time for Christmas
- 2011-10-17: Asus upgrades Lamborghini Eee PC VX6
- 2011-08-08: ASUS Eee PC X101 unboxed in Vietnam
- 2011-05-25: Asus teases new Eee PC at Computex 2011
- 2009-06-01: Eee PC Running On Android