Eurocopter first unveiled the EC145 Mercedes-Benz style multi-purpose helicopter concept last year at the European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition (EBACE) in Geneva. And now, after a year of hard work, Eurocopter has completed work on the helicopter and is ready to take to the skies. Inspired by Mercedes-Benz this helicopter is an embodiment of style in the air.
What’s special about this helicopter is that it has a versatile interior that is modular in design. This means you’ll be able to customize how you want the interior to be like, depending on how you want to use the helicopter – for a family getaway or for a luxury business trip – it’s up to you. There’s ambient cabin lighting that can be changed to different colors and brightness levels to set the mood, easily adjustable/removable seats depending on how many people you plan to bring on your flight and various boxes for different needs.
The EC145 is categorized as a medium-sized, twin-engine helicopter. It is turbine-powered and uses a hingeless rotor system and enhanced rotor blades that are touted to be quieter than regular blades. Unfortunately it hasn’t been mass produced to be sold – this one of a kind (at least for now) has already been bought by an European corporation. Hit the source link for more pictures of this sleek helicopter.
Next Story: Sharp AQUOS Phone IS11H introduced
- 2014-03-03: RC Helicopters Allegedly Help Lady ‘Fly’
- 2014-02-05: Awesome Pininfarina Pen Never Needs A Refill
- 2013-05-23: New JSDF Helicopter Could Be Actual Transformer (Concept Art)
- 2013-04-08: First Texting While Flying Case Linked To Deadly Commercial Crash
- 2013-02-12: MeCam Quadcopter : The People's Drone
- 2012-05-01: This lavish Told U So yacht features rooms that are controlled by an iPad
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-10-31: Hugo Boss edition of the Samsung Galaxy Ace for the brand conscious