Evernote, one of the most useful note-taking apps ever created has been a staple app in almost every smartphone owner’s collection. While it’s been made available on Android phones for some time now, it has yet to make an appearance on Honeycomb – the tablet-optimized version of Android.
It has been reported that at the Google I/O event, the creators of Evernote were showing off the Honeycomb version of the app. The folks at Ars Technica reported that “It has all of the standard features that you would expect of Evernote, but with an elegant Honeycomb-tailored user experience that makes good use of native widgets and the platform’s look and feel.”
The Honeycomb version of Evernote will also support rich text editing, allowing users to format text in notes as well as insert images and bullet items. It’s a step above the current smartphone version of the app, no doubt to take advantage of the tablet’s larger screen estate. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted when it’s officially released.
Next Story: Samsung Omnia 7 patch released
- 2013-06-06 Evernote For Android Receives Reminders Support
- 2012-10-30 Skitch for Android gets updated with cleaner interface and new useful tools
- 2012-07-26 Android Honeycomb finally available for US Cellular's HTC Flyer
- 2012-07-17 Evernote for Android updated
- 2012-06-08 Evernote brings Evernote Food to Android
- 2012-01-05 Acer Iconia Tab A200 arrives in the US January 15th
- 2012-01-03 HTC Flyer receives Honeycomb update
- 2011-12-29 Acer Iconia Tab A200 now available in the UK
- 2011-12-13 Huawei MediaPad visits the FCC again, headed for AT&T
- 2011-10-19 Netflix for Android updated