It’s been confirmed: racing simulation game Forza Motorsport 4 will make its debut at Microsoft’s pre-E3 press event on Monday, June 6. We already knew that game was coming thanks to a little leak, but now we know when to expect the first real footage of it. What we don’t know is whether or not Microsoft has invested heavily in adding Kinect support for this hardcore racing game with the rumored head-tracking system. As a diehard racing game fan myself, I’m super stoked to see how Microsoft plans to differentiate the Forza franchise and go beyond what Sony’s Gran Turismo 5 has done.
Forza Motorsport 3 really upped the quality bar for how balanced a racing sim game should be so Microsoft had better show off something really impressive or we won’t be impressed.
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2013-06-28: Doodle Jump For Kinect Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-29: Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2013-02-12: Xbox 360 Sales Soar Past 76 Million Units; Kinect Sales Hit 24 Million
- 2013-02-07: Report: Xbox 720 To Feature Siri-Like Voice Control
- 2012-07-17: NASA and Microsoft release Mars Rover Landing game