It’s been confirmed: racing simulation game Forza Motorsport 4 will make its debut at Microsoft’s pre-E3 press event on Monday, June 6. We already knew that game was coming thanks to a little leak, but now we know when to expect the first real footage of it. What we don’t know is whether or not Microsoft has invested heavily in adding Kinect support for this hardcore racing game with the rumored head-tracking system. As a diehard racing game fan myself, I’m super stoked to see how Microsoft plans to differentiate the Forza franchise and go beyond what Sony’s Gran Turismo 5 has done.
Forza Motorsport 3 really upped the quality bar for how balanced a racing sim game should be so Microsoft had better show off something really impressive or we won’t be impressed.RELATED
- Australia, New Zealand PS4 Launch Sees Couple Of PSN Features Disabled Temporarily
- Sony Pictures Registered The Last Of Us Movie Domain
- EA VP: PS5 And Xbox Two To Launch In 5, 6 Years’ Time
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- EA's VP Admits Better Bug Testing Is Needed For Battlefield 4 And Other Games
- Follow: kinect, Microsoft, racing, xbox 360,