Fossil’s Meta Watch is an entirely different proposition from what you normally wear around your wrist – after all, it is a wearable development system which paves the way for rapid development of ‘connected-watch’ applications. Meta Watch, in a nutshell, allows developers to extend the interfaces of devices and applications to the wrist in a simple and efficient manner, thanks to Bluetooth connectivity that enables it to “talk” to other Bluetooth-enabled devices. As for the Meta Watch SDK/API itself, it makes it a snap to display information from mobile applications or Internet services.
You will be able to pick up the Meta Watch platforms in analog digital or digital versions, where either one will come with a 3 ATM water resistant stainless steel case, a leather strap, mineral glass crystal, a vibrating motor, a three-axis accelerometer and an ambient light sensor. It has been speciall y optimized for low-power operation, where either watch platforms is based on the MSP430TM ultra-low-power microcontroller and CC2560 Bluetooth host controller interface solution from Texas Instruments.
Now this is another screen for you to take advantage off with your mad programming skills, any takers for it? [PDF Press Release]RELATED
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Swann Quad Starship Might Be Your Own Delivery Drone
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Follow: timepiece, watch,